In this video, Andy and I demonstrate how to leverage a variety of Windows Phone 8 resources.
Working with Launchers and Choosers, using Contacts and Calendars (SaveAppointment Task, Custom Contacts API), taking still images and manipulating video streams (Camera APIs, lenses), working with the Windows Phone Microphone and Sensors (such as the Motion sensor) and working with Video Content are all covered in this video.
Be sure to check out previous Jump Start videos from Rob and Andy:
- Introducing Windows Phone 8 Development: Part 1
- Introducing Windows Phone 8 Development: Part 2
- Designing Windows Phone 8 Apps
- Building Windows Phone 8 Apps
- Files and Storage on Windows Phone 8
- Windows Phone 8 Application Lifecycle
- Windows Phone 8 Background Agents
- Windows Phone 8 Tiles and Lock Screen Notifications
- Windows Phone 8 Push Notifications