During this video, Andy Wigley and I focus on key concepts like the Windows Phone 8 program lifecycle.
You’ll learn about things like Launching and Closing, Deactivating and Activating, Dormant and Tombstoned applications and the Simulation Dashboard. Next, we discuss Idle Detection on Windows Phone and Detecting Obscured events, Fast Application Resume, Lifecycle design, and Page Navigation and the Back Stack.
Be sure to check out previous Jump Start videos from Andy and me:
- Introducing Windows Phone 8 Development: Part 1
- Introducing Windows Phone 8 Development: Part 2
- Designing Windows Phone 8 Apps
- Building Windows Phone 8 Apps
- Files and Storage on Windows Phone 8
Category: Windows Phone 8