With a mission is to make the world a more flourishing place to live, the panelists for the Brighter Futures discussion included myself and industry leaders driving the intersection of #sustainability and technology.
We shared our perspectives and knowledge about the future of sustainability through 5G technology. Major subjects included the ecological footprint of new technology, thrilling 5G and IoT use cases, and the enablement of 5G industrials.
Watch the video below:
- Tim Fleming, Director of Sustainability, AT&T
- Rob Tiffany, VP & Global Head of IoT Strategy, Ericsson
- Beverly Rider, SVP, Chief Commercial Officer, Hitachi
- Jason Morrison, President, Pacific Institute
- Saeed Amidi, CEO, Plug and Play
- Moderator: Bhushan Joshi, Director of Sustainability, Ericsson
- Host: Shannon Lucas, VP, Emerging Business Global Customer Unit, Ericsson
- Host: Margaret Herndon, VP, Marketing & Communications, North America, Ericsson