Another exciting week at #CES2020 in Las Vegas with lots of amazing innovations on display from large companies and startups alike.
I know I walked over 100,000 steps and it was great to connect with friends and colleagues to discuss the future of “what’s next” for connected intelligence. Hope to see everyone next year.
INDUSTRY FOCUS PANEL: Future of #Mobility
In our mobility panel discussion, we took a hard look at the four disruptive trends changing the way the automotive industry develops:
- Autonomous vehicles
- Connected cars
- Shared mobility
Our session was moderated by Stacey Higginbotham and panelists included:
- Arthur Orduna, Chief Innovation Officer, Avis Budget
- Kurt Hoppe, Director, Product Management, Android Automotive, Google
- Kyle MacDonald, VP Marketing, Mojio
- Patrick Smith, New Mobility Policy Advisor, New York City Department of Transportation
- Caen Contee, Former, Global Head of Special Projects, Lime
A big thanks to Greg Kahn for putting on an amazing event!