When you’re ready to deploy #apps or provision Wi-Fi, certificates, VPN or email to #mobile devices, get an #EMM solution to provide #MDM.
With the basics of device-level security and policy enforcement covered by Exchange ActiveSync, you’re ready to take the next step in providing value to your employees. Extending access to PIM, delivering apps to devices and provisioning functionality over the air was the reason the earliest mobile device management (MDM) packages were built. I should know since I co-founded the first cloud-based MDM company back in 2003. The space has broadened significantly and is now referred to as enterprise mobility management (EMM) with an evolving set of features. The MDM component of EMM delivers:
- Support for the most widely used mobile operating systems
- Software lifecycle management that deploys, upgrades and retires apps
- Operating system configuration management that enforces the IT policies applied to devices, monitors compliance and provides auditing
- Simplifies users’ lives by provisioning pre-configured settings for email, VPN, Wi-Fi and certificates via profiles
- Asset management and usage of devices and apps
- Telecom expense management
- Service management and remote helpdesk support capabilities
- Scalability to support hundreds of thousands of devices
Reduce your expenses and improve user productivity by remotely configuring devices and delivering apps to users without needing additional support staff. What is your organization doing do help employees configure their mobile devices and get the apps they need?
Learn how to digitally transform your company in my newest book, “Mobile Strategies for Business: 50 Actionable Insights to Digitally Transform your Business.”
[blog_subscription_form title=”Subscribe” title_following=”You are already subscribed” subscribe_text=” Enter your email address to subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new articles by email.” subscribe_logged_in=”Click to subscribe to this site” subscribe_button=”Subscribe Now” show_subscribers_total=false]