Back in 2015, McKinsey & Company estimated the #IoT market had the potential to create between $4 – $11 trillion in value. Today’s perspective shows us we are dramatically short of those predictions.
Wienke Giezeman, CEO and Co-Founder @ The Things Industries, moderates this panel of IoT leaders to find out what went wrong and where we go from here. Panelists include:
- Ferry Grijpink, Snr. Partner @ McKinsey & Company
- Rob Tiffany, VP & Head of IoT Strategy @ Ericsson | Exec Director @ Moab Foundation
- Sam George, Corporate Vice President of Azure IoT @ Microsoft
- Alistair Fulton, General Manager, Wireless (LoRa) & Sensing Business @ Semtech
- Pilgrim Beart, CEO @ DevicePilot
- Wilfried Dron, CEO @ Wisebatt