I’m honored to be among ten mobility influencers including #mobile enterprise analysts, consultants & journalists whose Tweets you don’t want to miss.
This distinguished list of colleagues includes:
- Benjamin Robbins, with 30,000 followers, tops our list as one of the few chosen for Top 50 Mobile Influencers on Twitter. The co-founder of Palador, a Seattle-based enterprise mobility consulting firm, combines an informative and conversational approach to discussing enterprise mobility, often showing rather than telling his audience what the best strategies are.
- Rob Tiffany is a technology strategist at Microsoft and mobile evangelist. A frequent speaker at technology conferences around the world, Tiffany focuses his Twitter feed on the planning and design of enterprise mobility strategies.
- Matt Rosoff is the editorial director of CITEworld, an IDG enterprise publication focused on consumer technology. Taking his strong background and wit to Twitter, Rosoff shares his insights, strong opinions and sharp questions on everything from mobile to tech to raviolis.
- Maribel Lopez is the founder of Lopez Research known for her ‘adapt and evolve‘ approach to enterprise mobility. Lopez is highly involved on Twitter, offering deep industry knowledge and insights gained from her years of research on the massive shifts in communications technologies.
- Bob Egan is the CEO of Sepharim Group and thought-leader on the use of enterprise mobility. He has 30 years of experience in product innovation, technology management and strategic planning.
- Philippe Winthrop is vice president of marketing at VeliQ.com by day and self-described “enterprise mobility pundit and enthusiast by night.” He has a keen eye for new trends and a knack for commentary that’s both insightful and humorous.
- Hyoun Park is a principal analyst at Nuclear Research, takes his specialization in investigative research on big data, business analytics and enterprise mobility to Twitter, sharing with his followers valuable information and discussion around these topics.
- Kevin Benedict is an analyst at Cognizant and owner of the Strategic Enterprise Mobility Group on LinkedIn. With more than 22 years of experience in enterprise software, Benedict has firsthand knowledge of the industry: he built his own mobile enterprise software company.
- Chris Silva is an industry analyst at Altimeter Group with more than a decade of experience the research industry. Silva helps end-user organizations understand how to effectively manage their mobile strategies.
- Brian Katz doesn’t mince words. His straightforward, passionate approach to enterprise mobility is the product of a decade’s worth of experience as head of mobility engineering at pharmaceutical company Sanofi.
Check it out at: http://visagemobile.com/mobilityblog/2013/05/08/9-mobility-influencers-on-twitter-you-cant-afford-to-miss
Rob Tiffany Named one of the Top 10 Mobility Influencers on Twitter You Can’t Afford to Miss