I was privileged to moderate a panel discussion on monetizing Industrial #IoT at the Mobile Future Forward conference in Seattle. This year’s event focused on Connected Intelligence and the intersection of Man, Machines and Platforms.
I hosted a panel discussion on Monetizing and Scaling the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Wave with a distinguished panel of guests including:
- Allen Proithis – President at Sigfox
- John Aisien – CEO at Bluecedar
- Russ Green – CTO and Head of Products at SAP Digital Interconnect
- Adam Hertz – Vice President of Engineering at Comcast
In front of large audience we discussed a variety of important topics including:
- Why is industrial IoT moving faster than consumer?
- As the next generation of intelligent endpoints, how are the Mobile and IoT ecosystems blurring?
- How do the various types of wireless connectivity options fit into IIoT solutions?
- How do companies get IoT platforms integrated with their existing systems of record?
- What should organizations be doing to secure their IoT infrastructure?
- What are different ways companies can monetize IIoT?
We had a lively discussion with great questions from the audience. Chetan Sharma, the number one name in Mobile, knows how to put on a top tier conference and his insights were invaluable.